Are you ready to take control of your own health? To understand that Nutrition is the missing ingredient to success and sustained performance? I am a degree qualified registered Nutritional Therapist, based in Hertfordshire and London, working with driven leaders who want to perform in all areas of their life and inspiring those around them as they do so.
Helping to navigate the world of nutrition
Work with me
Role modelling resilience from the inside out
Do you feel you or team could benefit from any of the following?
- Improved energy and cognitive focus leading to improved productivity.
- Improved reslience to drive and sustain performance.
- Improved mental health leading to increased satisfaction at work and fewer days off sick.
- Improved metabolic health/avoiding or supporting potential chronic health conditions that reduce your own and your team’s productivity and enjoyment of life.
- Bespoke testing to support health and remove confusion over actually what is right for you.
- Improved performance outside the boardroom to drive athletic goals or improve home relationships.
- Ultimately improving quality of life, satisfaction and contentment.
I work with a range of clients and offer a number of services
Personalised nutrition programmes for health and wellness for anyone looking to understand and take control of what is going on inside their body.
Corporate Leadership Programmes
Personalised leadership programmes with bespoke, scientifically-backed testing to build and support resilient leaders at a highly individualised level.
Athlete Performance Package
Looking at your underlying health and correcting any imbalances using a systems-based approach before focusing on the more traditional macro-nutrient breakdown and supplements for performance.
If you suffer from restrictive eating behaviour, binge eating, orthorexia or any type of disorders eating behaviour and thoughts, this service is for you. Often accompanied by other underlying chronic health issues which can be addressed alongside.
Tell me more how Nutritional Therapy works
I practise Nutritional Therapy within the ‘functional medicine model’ which looks to address the root cause of imbalances within the various body systems, rather than simply suppress symptoms as typically happens under conventional care. As a result of this is not a ‘quick fix’ but can require lifestyle and behaviour modifications which we work on together, highlighting the importance of a mutually-respectful ‘client-practitioner’ relationship. Your body’s systems (see FAQs for more detail) are all interconnected in a non-linear fashion, akin to a spider’s web, and understanding in detail your genetics, diet, lifestyle and environmental factors will help to unravel this.