Family Nutrition Packages
Do you have to cook multiple meals for your family who are suffering with perhaps food intolerances, allergies, headaches, behavioural issues, unexplained stomach pain and bloating or perhaps just need to lose some weight while the other children are fussy eaters? Do you find yourself juggling all of these balls and putting yourself last – you know your own health needs some attention but always has to take a back seat? Through full functional health assessments (including testing where appropriate), I will show you how nutrition and lifestyle changes can support all of these conditions and how simple changes to your routine can make a huge difference to your family’s health and nutrition.
This service offers:
- Personalised nutritional assessments for the whole family.
- Functional testing where appropriate (at an additional cost) to find the root cause of you and your family’s ailments.
- Lifestyle as well as dietary adjustments which are manageable long-term for you.
- Help managing meal times and planning shopping (and your cupboards).
- To show you how to prepare nourishing food quickly.
- Daily exercise and movement regimes to incorporate the whole family.
- Working closely alongside your Doctor where appropriate and other healthcare providers to provide the best solution for you.
This service provides on-hand help and behavioural coaching to help you and your family achieve optimum health. This is a very bespoke service which is highly personalised to you and your family with daily support and help, thus price is on application and subject to individual family circumstances.
I have finally managed to stop obsessing about food. It used to rule my life but now I have learnt how to fuel my body properly, the cravings have gone and I just feel so much healthier and happier with myself. Katherine has really helped to motivate me and just educate me on how my body works and what it needs.Anon.
I used to suffer with low grade chronic headaches and low energy - I can only describe it as managing to function day-to-day rather than living life as I felt I should be. I now feel like a completely different person - my headaches gradually subsided and I now don't get them at all which is just such a relief. Katherine's programme was very clear and she supported me along with the way with contact initially every week so I felt there was really someone out there looking out for me. I felt Katherine really cared.Mrs P