Personalised Health and Wellness Programmes
This is for anyone with underlying health concerns that perhaps have so far been unresolved by more traditional approaches, you may be concerned about your family history and wish to be preventative or it may simply be that a loss of vitality is felt. Packages typically last 10 weeks and begin from £390, with prices vary depending on length and frequency of contact required and is likely to depend on the complexity of your case.
What do you get:
- Introductory 15 minute ‘get-to-know you’ call.
- Initial 90 minute consultation with detailed health history and goal assessment.
- Two 45 minute follow-up appointments (can be via Skype).
- 15 minute support calls with frequency subject to package chosen.
- Detailed Nutritional Report with dietary plan and strategy.
- Additional regular email support in certain packages.
- Recommendations supported by evidence-based research.
- Functional test analysis (tests at additional cost) where appropriate to help target the root cause and tailor your support programme.
- Coaching and behaviour changes are integrated within all sessions at a level appropriate to you and your circumstances.
Packages are recommended as opposed to one off sessions as working through current health issues and unravelling complex imbalances can take time. Every plan is unique to you as how one person responds to a particular dietary protocol or supplement is different to the next and interactions with any medication you maybe on are always taken into account. Frequently Katherine works closely with you and your Doctor or other health care provider to ensure the best long-term solution is found for you.
This service is for more active individuals whether you are a seasoned-competitive athlete or simply enjoy taking part in your local 10k. Have you found that:
- Despite training harder your performance times are decreasing which you keep putting down to age but are not convinced?
- You suffer from recurrent colds, infections or injuries?
- You have lost your ‘mojo’ and love of your training and wish to get it back?
- You suffer from recurrent GI issues in training and/or races which is hindering your performance?
- Whatever you do you never manage to reach your ideal race weight?
- You know you are not fuelling your body optimally and wish to feel empowered to know how to do this and avoid all the above?
If you answered yes to any of the above, this service is for you. I recommend that you book your free 15 minute introductory call to discuss further how how I can help you and how the functional approach differs to the conventional sports nutrition approach.
Athlete Packages – include:
- An initial 90 minute consultation
- A minimum of 1 follow up via Skype or in person
- Analysis of functional blood testing and additional tests where carried out (tests at additional cost).
- A personalised Nutritional Report and Strategy with regular email support.
- Genetic testing can be arranged and incorporated into your results.
- The option for an additional on-going low-cost, periodised nutritional plan to accompany your training schedule.
If you have not had comprehensive recent blood tests carried out, it is strongly recommended that functional blood testing is done in advance of the initial session (additional charge for the test) which I can arrange for you. Please head over to FAQ or my Blog page for more details on functional testing.
Family Nutrition Packages
Do you have to cook multiple meals for your family who are suffering with perhaps food intolerances, allergies, headaches, behavioural issues, unexplained stomach pain and bloating or perhaps just need to lose some weight while the other children are fussy eaters? Do you find yourself juggling all of these balls and putting yourself last – you know your own health needs some attention but always has to take a back seat? Through full functional health assessments (including testing where appropriate), I will show you how nutrition and lifestyle changes can support all of these conditions and how simple changes to your routine can make a huge difference to your family’s health and nutrition.
This service offers:
- Personalised nutritional assessments for the whole family.
- Functional testing where appropriate (at an additional cost) to find the root cause of you and your family’s ailments.
- Lifestyle as well as dietary adjustments which are manageable long-term for you.
- Help managing meal times and planning shopping (and your cupboards).
- To show you how to prepare nourishing food quickly.
- Daily exercise and movement regimes to incorporate the whole family.
- Working closely alongside your Doctor where appropriate and other healthcare providers to provide the best solution for you.
This service provides on-hand help and behavioural coaching to help you and your family achieve optimum health. This is a very bespoke service which is highly personalised to you and your family with daily support and help, thus price is on application and subject to individual family circumstances.
I have finally managed to stop obsessing about food. It used to rule my life but now I have learnt how to fuel my body properly, the cravings have gone and I just feel so much healthier and happier with myself. Katherine has really helped to motivate me and just educate me on how my body works and what it needs.Anon.
I used to suffer with low grade chronic headaches and low energy - I can only describe it as managing to function day-to-day rather than living life as I felt I should be. I now feel like a completely different person - my headaches gradually subsided and I now don't get them at all which is just such a relief. Katherine's programme was very clear and she supported me along with the way with contact initially every week so I felt there was really someone out there looking out for me. I felt Katherine really cared.Mrs P